- This event has passed.
The BSN Global Partnership Conference
September 26 - September 28
GBBC is honored that GBBC CEO Sandra Ro, COO Mercina Tillemann, and Board Chair David Treat will be speaking at China’s Blockchain Based Service Network (BSN) International event.
Several of GBBC’s members are represented including: Accenture, Hyperledger, Digital Asset, ConsenSys, Algorand, Soramitsu, Stellar Development Foundation, Filecoin, Bitt, and Global Digital Finance,REGISTER HERE
This is a three-day hybrid event happening in Hangzhou, China, with different sections covering BSN China, BSN International, and Blockchain Investment. Our global audience can join the event virtually on September 27th, 6 pm (UTC+8) to watch keynote addresses and panel discussions by top industry leaders.
High cost and lack of interoperability are the two main challenges for the blockchain industry to scale up. Formally rolled out in April 2020, the Blockchain-based Service Network (BSN) is the world’s most comprehensive cloud platform for global developers to build, deploy and operate blockchain applications (DApps) at an exceptionally low cost, thus catalyzing innovation and development of the technology.
Currently, developers can build permissioned and permissionless DApps conveniently on the BSN with dozens of underlying frameworks, including Hyperledger Fabric, FISCO BCOS, Quorum, Ethereum, Cosmos, Algorand, Polkadot, and many others. Cross-chain technologies are integrated into the BSN to provide interoperability across different blockchain ecosystems.
The BSN Global Partnership Conference, with its permanent venue located in Hangzhou (home to global e-commerce giant Alibaba), China, was created to galvanize and coordinate a worldwide effort to accelerate the mass adoption of blockchain technology.
We are delighted to welcome global blockchain experts and leaders to join the 2nd annual BSN Global Partnership Conference to be held September 26th to 28th in Hangzhou. It is a three-day event with different sections covering BSN China, BSN International, and Blockchain Investment. Our global audience can join the event virtually on September 27th to watch keynote addresses and panel discussions by top industry leaders.
– David Treat, Board Chair, Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC); Senior Managing Director and Co-Lead of Accenture’s Global Blockchain Business
– Dr. Whitfield Diffie, Senior Scientist at Discreet Labs, Turing Award Winner
– Dr. Au King-lun, MH Executive Director, Financial Services Development Council, Hong Kong
– David Puth, CEO of Centre
– Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director of Hyperledger The Linux Foundation
– David Lee, Singapore University of Social Sciences
– David Rutter, CEO of R3
– Sandra Ro, CEO of GBBC
– Michael Sung, Chairman of Carbon Blue Innovation
– Digital Asset APAC Team
– Charles d’Haussy, Managing Director of ConsenSys APAC
– Aysar Tayeb, Executive Managing Director of P7 Ventures
– Jonathan Padilla, CEO and Co-Founder at Snickerdoodle Labs
– Sean Lee, CEO of Algorand Foundation
– Alexander Filatov, Co-founder and CEO of TON Labs
– Tim Draper, Founder of Draper Associates
– Jehan Chu, Founder of Kenetic
– Mehmet Adnan Akfirat, Center President of BSN Turkey
– Ulusoy Erdogan, Board Member of BSN Turkey
– David DoYeon Kim, CEO of MetaverseSociety Corp, BSN Korea
– Paul Wong, Co-founder and CEO of digiXnode Technology Ltd
– Mercina Tillemann, GBBC COO
– Makoto Takemiya, CEO of Soramitsu
– Jason Chlipala, CEO of Stellar Development Foundation
– Marta Belcher, Chair of Filecoin Foundation and the Filecoin Foundation for the Decentralized Web; General Counsel, Protocol Labs; Special Counsel, Electronic Frontier Foundation
– Laurent Féral-Pierssens, COO of Bitt
– Jeff Bandman, Co-founder & Board Member, Global Digital Finance (GDF)