- This event has passed.
GBBC & GDF Global Leaders Series with Catherine Jones, CEO of Creative HQ
May 10 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT
Join us for the next GBBC & GDF Global Leaders Series with Catherine Jones, CEO of Creative HQ, New Zealand’s leading provider of structured innovation programmes for government, corporates, and startups.
In this episode, GBBC COO Mercina Tillemann will sit down with Catherine to discuss:
- Creative HQ’s work with the New Zealand government, corporates, and startups
- Catherine’s insights on the state of innovation and technology in NZ and the APAC region
- How Creative HQ is deconstruct the jargon of innovation
- Catherine’s journey to leading Creative HQ.
Catherine Jones Bio:
As the Chief Executive Officer of Creative HQ, Catherine is a highly experienced leader, innovation specialist and corporate executive.
Prior to her appointment as CEO, Catherine ran the Education Services sector at Creative HQ. She was responsible for ensuring our coaching staff were delivering our innovation services in a consistent manner, creating the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Since joining Creative HQ in 2018, Catherine has been involved in the delivery of many of the Creative HQ’s high profile projects, including:
● the third iteration of Fonterra’s Disrupt Programme;
● the New Ventures Accelerator Program for Beca;
● Design Sprints and other standalone innovation services for senior government departments in the Philippines, India, Vietnam and the NZ Embassy in Japan;
● Innovation Training Programmes for large government and enterprise organisations such as Logan City Council in Queensland; and
● Coaching teams through Creative HQ’s world-leading GovTech and Lightning Lab programmes.
Prior to working at Creative HQ, Catherine had a comprehensive career in investment banking and law in New Zealand and overseas. Catherine’s experience includes positions at world-leading corporates such as HSBC, JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs and Linklaters. With her legal and banking experience, Catherine brings invaluable insights into the corporate and regulatory environment and a wealth of experience in transaction management, risk mitigation and decision making frameworks.
Catherine has a passion for sharing her knowledge with earlier stage companies and working directly with entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs to help them use current skills, thinking and ways of working to create efficiencies in work with a bias towards action and outcomes
The Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC) and Global Digital Finance (GDF) have partnered to host a weekly webinar series with leaders in government and technology to get their read on the current global situation, emerging technologies, and field questions from members of the community.