- This event has passed.
Unpacking DeFi for Institutions
November 23 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EST
The Global Blockchain Business Council’s (GBBC) Post-Trade Distributed Ledger (PTDL) Group invites you to join a live webinar on unpacking DeFi for institutions.
Join us for a conversation with leaders in blockchain as we unpack the rise of DeFi and distill the value proposition for institutions, while also considering the regulatory implications, security concerns, and governance considerations that need to be addressed as institutions enter the picture.
Moderators & Panelists:
- Marta Belcher, Outside General Counsel, Protocol Labs; Attorney, Ropes & Gray
- Pietro Grassano, Business Solutions Director, Algorand
- Daniel Peled, Co-Founder & President , Orbs; Hexa Foundation
- Sean Murphy, Partner & Global Head of Fintech, Norton Rose Fulbright (Co-Moderator)
- Richard Shade, PTDL Lead (Co-Moderator)