Req ID: R2104404
Exciting opportunity for a Staff Engineer, Ethereum Full-stack in our Blockchain Engineering team. You will be working with a team of engineers dedicated to making the VMware Blockchain Platform the best Enterprise Blockchain solution. At VMware, we are building an Enterprise Blockchain with innovation, enterprise-grade capability, and solutions that will power blockchain in every market sector. In this role, you will work with a team of talented people from across the world as well as members of the academic community and VMware’s Research Group. Our team values diversity, teamwork, and open thought to align with VMware’s EPIC2 values. Are you ready for your next great adventure with the Blockchain Engineering team in VMware?
This person would have significant experience in Ethereum and full-stack technologies. They need to have strong communication skills and the ability to work across teams around the world. They would also have experience in designing, developing, implementing and testing microservices following established architectural standards and industry best practices.
• Developing scalable Ethereum DApp/L2 microservices to solve complex business problems
• Provide guidance and architectural oversight during solution fit, requirements, and design to ensure that the end-to-end solution remains aligned to the overall technical strategy and target architecture
• Keep up to date on emerging capabilities in open-source Ethereum ecosystem and identify where and how new capabilities can be utilized
• Maintain a keen sense of urgency and the ability to prioritize problems and resolve issues
• 10+ years of experience in software engineering
• At least 3 years of hands-on Ethereum/Solidity/Web3 experience
• Strong knowledge of Solidity smart contracts along with Blockchain/DLT fundamentals
• Highly experienced with one or more web3 libraries such as Web3js, Etherjs, Web3j, Web3py, development environments/frameworks like Hardhat or Truffle
• Highly experienced with TypeScript and Nodejs
• Experience with other programming languages like Python, Java or Go
• Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience in developing REST/JSON RPC services
• Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL database technology
• Experience using modern software configuration management tools in an automated build environment such as Git and Jenkins
To apply for this job please visit careers.vmware.com.