Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC) is a 500-member institution that will pave the way for blockchain and digital assets changemakers, led by a Board of Directors representing groundbreaking innovation, regulation, sustainability, and financial leadership across industry sectors.
The GBBC Board of Directors welcomes Donna Parisi, Global Head of Finance and FinTech at Shearman & Sterling LLP, and looks forward to advancing GBBC’s mission.
Introducing the 2022 GBBC Board of Directors:
- Board Chair David Treat, Global Head of Multiparty Systems, Blockchain, Metaverse at Accenture
- Staci Warden, CEO at Algorand Foundation; Former Milken Institute Executive Director
- John deVadoss, CEO & Founder at NGD Enterprise; Former Microsoft Executive
- Yuval Rooz, CEO and Co-Founder at Digital Asset (DA)
- Lawrence Wintermeyer, GBBC Digital Finance Board Chair
- Donna Parisi, Partner and Global Head of Finance and FinTech at Shearman & Sterling LLP