New Release: Global Blockchain Business Council (GBBC) is pleased to announce the fourth iteration of the Global Standards Mapping Initiative (GSMI), the most comprehensive effort to map and analyze the blockchain and digital assets landscape across key areas:
- Interactive Map of Regulatory Developments in 230 Jurisdictions & 6 Global Bodies
- 350 Terms & Definitions in a Taxonomy
- Mapping of 63 Technical Standards Bodies
- Landscape with 2,000+ Stakeholders
- 1,500+ Courses from Accredited Educational Institutions
- 4 In-Depth Reports & Visuals on AI Convergence, Digital Identity, Supply Chain & Sustainability
- Country Spotlight on Brazil
GSMI 4.0 builds on previous releases since 2020 to provide a holistic view of the industry’s global activity. Visit the GSMI site to access the report, interactive map of blockchain and digital asset regulations, report series, and more: https://gbbcouncil.org/gsmi/
All GSMI reports and resources are crowd-sourced and open access, intended to serve as a trusted source of information regarding blockchain and digital assets.
GSMI 4.0 was made possible by the contributions of our partners, fellows, scholars, and GBBC staff. Thank you to everyone who contributed their expertise and valuable time!
A special thanks to our GSMI partners and working group co-chairs for being proponents of and major contributors on the road to GSMI 4.0, including: IFC-International Finance Corporation – Milken Institute Capital Market Scholars Program, Queens College, City University of New York, Greg Brown, Jenny Cieplak, Dale Chrystie, Dan Conway, David Fortson, Blake Goud, Neil Wasserman, Michael Wechsler, Bryony Widdup, UPS, Fedex, Latham & Watkins, University of Arkansas, LOA Labs, RFI Foundation, The George Washington University, Hogan Lovells.